The system will notify you on the current status of your order via Email, SMS Message and via anAutomated Phone Message. You have the option to opt in or out of receiving the SMS message when you complete the order form.
You will receive messages for the following:
- Order Received - Once you have submitted the order, you will receive a confirmation email and SMS. You will get your Order Number and instructions on how to access the Order Tracker.
- Transaction Declined - If there is a problem with your credit/debit card payment, you will receive the email and SMS informing you of a problem
- More Information Needed - An email sent by the school district detailing any required information needed to complete the processing of your request.
- Inform of Progress - An update email if the processing time changes.
- Order Processed - A message to notify you that your request has been processed.
- Order Not Processed - A message to notify you that your request has not been processed with the reasons why.
You can also keep track of your order via the Order Tracker. To access the Order Tracker, you will need you Order Number, Email Address and the Password you created on the order form. Instructions on using the Order Tracker can be viewed here.